Pages

Monday 10 September 2012

Neil Young - Heart Of Gold, etc (Videos)



Uploaded by clydeman on Sep 12, 2006

Live from 1971. Neil digs around in his pockets trying to find the right harp and then plays a new song...Heart of Gold.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eh44QPT1mPE&feature=related


Neil Young - Heart of Gold
I want to live,
I want to give
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.
It's these expressions
I never give
That keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

I've been to Hollywood
I've been to Redwood
I crossed the ocean
for a heart of gold

I've been in my mind,
it's such a fine line
That keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
Keeps me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.

Keep me searching
for a heart of gold
You keep me searching
for a heart of gold
And I'm getting old.
I've been a miner
for a heart of gold.

[. From: http://www.elyrics.net/read/n/neil-young-lyrics/heart-of-gold-lyrics.html .]


Neil Young "Heart of Gold"

**

Uploaded by on Dec 16, 2008

Neil Young performs "Heart of Gold" at Madison Square Garden on December 15, 2008. (MSG Night 1)


Neil Young - Heart of Gold (Live at Farm Aid 1985)

**
 Uploaded by on Sep 22, 2010

Neil Young sings "Heart of Gold" at Farm Aid in Champaign, Illinois on September 22, 1985.

Neil Young is a co-founder and board member of Farm Aid, along with Willie Nelson, and John Mellencamp. The three agreed that family farmers were in dire need of assistance and decided to plan a concert for America. The show was put together in six weeks and was held on September 22, 1985 in Champaign, Illinois before a crowd of 80,000 people. It raised over $9 million for America's family farmers. Performers included Bob Dylan, Billy Joel, B.B. King, Loretta Lynn, Roy Orbison, Tom Petty and many more.

Dave Matthews joined Farm Aid's Board of Directors in 2001 to help further Farm Aid's mission of keeping family farmers on their land.

For more, visit http://www.farmaid.org/youtube


Neil Young - Long May You Run (Live at Farm Aid 2011)

**
Uploaded by on Oct 11, 2011

Neil Young performs "Long May You Run" at LIVESTRONG Sporting Park in Kansas City on August 13, 2011. Farm Aid was started by Willie Nelson, Neil Young and John Mellencamp in 1985 to keep family farmers on the land and has worked since then to make sure everyone has access to good food from family farmers. Dave Matthews joined Farm Aid's board of directors in 2001.

For more information about Farm Aid, visit: http://farmaid.org/youtube

Farm Aid's performances are donated by the artists in order to raise funds and raise awareness for family farmers. They've raised their voices to help — what can you do?


Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp & Dave Matthews - Homegrown (Live at Farm Aid 25)

**
Uploaded by on Oct 3, 2010

From DirecTV's broadcast of Farm Aid 25: Growing Hope for America, Farm Aid Board Members Neil Young, Willie Nelson, John Mellencamp and Dave Matthews perform "Homegrown" at Miller Park in Milwaukee on October 2, 2010. Farm Aid was started by Willie Nelson, Neil Young and John Mellencamp in 1985 to keep family farmers on the land and has worked since then to make sure everyone has access to good food from family farmers.

For more information about Farm Aid, visit: http://farmaid.org/youtube

Farm Aid's performances are donated by the artists in order to raise funds and raise awareness for family farmers. They've raised their voices to help — what can you do?


Arlo Guthrie, Willie Nelson, Neil Young & More - This Land Is Your Land (Live at Farm Aid 1987)

**
Uploaded by on Apr 6, 2011

Arlo Guthrie, Willie Nelson, Neil Young, Kris Kristofferson and many more perform "This Land Is Your Land" at the finale of Farm Aid III held on September 19, 1987 in Lincoln, Nebraska.

Willie Nelson, Neil Young and John Mellencamp founded Farm Aid in 1985 and serve on the board of directors. The three agreed that family farmers were in dire need of assistance and decided to plan a concert for America. Farm Aid III was held in Lincoln, Nebraska at Memorial Stadium.