Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

Tribute To Robin Gibb - Various Videos


Robin Gibb - Massachusetts (from "In Concert with The Danish National Concert Orchestra" DVD)


Uploaded by on Jul 8, 2011

Filmed in summer 2010 in the stunning grounds of Ledreborg Castle in Denmark, this concert captures Robin Gibb performing classic tracks from both his solo career and the Bee Gees with the backing of the superb Danish National Concert Orchestra supporting his own touring band. The Bee Gees are one of the most successful acts of all time with worldwide sales well in excess of 100 million and Robin Gibb has also had time to enjoy a solo career with hits and album releases from the late sixties up to the present day.



Robin Gibb - Islands in the Stream (from "In Concert with..." DVD) 


Uploaded by on Jul 8, 2011

Filmed in summer 2010 in the stunning grounds of Ledreborg Castle in Denmark, this concert captures Robin Gibb performing classic tracks from both his solo career and the Bee Gees with the backing of the superb Danish National Concert Orchestra supporting his own touring band. The Bee Gees are one of the most successful acts of all time with worldwide sales well in excess of 100 million and Robin Gibb has also had time to enjoy a solo career with hits and album releases from the late sixties up to the present day.
 


Robin Gibb - Stayin' Alive (In Concert With The Danish National Concert Orchestra)





Robin Gibb - You Win Again [Live Denmark 2009]


Uploaded by leandrofador on Apr 22, 2011



Robin Gibb - Tragedy (In Concert With The Danish National Concert Orchestra)


Published on May 22, 2012 by eaglerocktv



Robin Gibb - More Than a Woman (In Concert With The Danish National Concert Orchestra)

 
Published on May 22, 2012 by eaglerocktv



Robin Gibb (Bee Gees) - I Started A Joke (LIVE @ MGM Las Vegas 1997)


Published on Apr 14, 2012 by

I started a joke,
which started the whole world crying,
but I didn't see that the joke was on me, oh no.
I started to cry,
which started the whole world laughing,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies,
running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed,
hurting my head from things that I'd said.
Til I finally died,
which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was on me.
I looked at the skies,
running my hands over my eyes,
and I fell out of bed,
hurting my head from things that I'd said.
'Til I finally died,
which started the whole world living,
oh, if I'd only seen that the joke was one me.

©1968 Barry, Robin & Maurice Gibb.



Robin Gibb - I've Got To Get A Message To You (From "With The Frankfurt NPO Live" DVD)


Uploaded by on Sep 5, 2008

As well as being one third of the Bee Gees, one of the most successful groups of all time around the world, Robin Gibb has also had a successful solo career, with Saved By The Bell reaching No.2 in the UK singles charts as far back as 1969.

Following the sad death of his twin brother Maurice in 2003, Robin released Magnet, his first solo album for fifteen years. To coincide with the release of Magnet, Robin Gibb took to the road accompanied by the Frankfurt Neue Philharmonic Orchestra.

The sell out concerts celebrated his entire career from early Bee Gees and solo hits like Massachusetts, Words, Saved By The Bell and Ive Gotta Get A Message To You through Jive Talkin, Stayin Alive, Night Fever and You Win Again up to Love Hurts and the hit single Please from the latest album.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1G1cp_NRMqs&feature=related